If you are a Mendon resident and are over 62 years of age or a veteran in the armed forces, did you know that you could apply for a Green Mountain Passport? The passport is a discount program for seniors or veterans and is run by the VT Agency of Human Services and the Department of Aging and Disabilities.  The passport will get you into all of Vermont’s state parks, historic sites and state events at no charge. 

Green Mountain Passports are available at the Town Clerk’s office. Click below for more information and an application

Green Mountain Passport Flyer