Posted by & filed under Announcement.

Report flooding/road damage in Mendon on private and public property to Sara Tully, Town Administrator at  Submit pictures if they can be safely taken.  Do not attempt to go near streams, brooks, or flooded areas.  Flood waters undermine stream banks and roadways and they are extremely unstable.  Stay away and stay safe.  If you need assistance, call 211 for non-emergencies and 911 for emergency assistance.

Comments are closed.