General Election Ballot Mailing
Starting September 26, 2022, the November 8 General Election ballots are being mailed to all active Vermont voters by the Secretary of State’s Office. If you do not receive your ballot by October 10th, please contact us at 802-775-1662.
Voting Your Ballot
Once you receive your ballot, voting is as easy as Sign, Seal & Send!
- Sign: Place your voted ballot in the ballot envelope and sign the certificate on the outside of the envelope, following all instructions included with your ballot.
- Seal: Seal your signed ballot envelope, with your voted ballot inside. Place and seal your ballot envelope inside the mailing envelope.
- Send: Return your ballot to the Mendon Town Office. We must have your ballot in hand by 7pm on Election Day (Tuesday, November 8) for it to be counted!
How you return your ballot is up to you. You may return your ballot:
- By mail: We recommend mailing your ballot package no later than Monday, October 31st to ensure adequate time for it to be delivered to the Town Clerk.
- In person: Bring your ballot to the Mendon Town Clerk’s office during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-4pm)
- Drop off in the secure ballot drop box at the Mendon Town Office before Election Day
- Bring your ballot to the polls on Election Day: Bring your ballot to the Mendon Town Office on Election Day (November 8, 2022) before the polls close at 7pm.
The polls will be open at the Mendon Town Office on Election Day on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 from 8am to 7pm.
To check on the status of your ballot, please use our online ballot tracking service at mvp.vermont.gov or contact the office at 802-775-1662.